The Asian Bioethics Review is pleased to announce the 2019 edition of its annual ABR Young Scholar Award.
We accept entries that relate to any theme within bioethics, as long as they are, or have:
- relevant to the Asia Pacific region
- original (i.e. not previously published in any medium)
- in English
- between 5000 and 6000 words (excluding cover page, tables, acknowledgements, disclaimers and references)
- no more than 100 references
- references formatted in the Chicago Manual of Style (author-date)
- in-text citations (NOT foot- or endnotes)
Enter this category if your postgraduate academic degree was conferred 5 years ago or less.
1st Prize: SGD 350
2nd Prize: SGD 300
Enter this category if you are a registered student at a tertiary education institution.
1st Prize: SGD 250
2nd Prize: SGD 200
- through ABR’s Editorial Manager
- by 30 June 2019
- with a cover page clearly indicating that the essay is being entered into the competition and in which category
Please check our Author Guidelines before you submit your essay.
Any and all questions regarding the Young Scholar Award may be sent to email@example.com.